Friday, October 15, 2010

More Pictures

Since I took a fair number of pictures for Ethan's one-month milestone, I'll post some more here that show off my little munchkin better:

Relaxing in the Boppy in the morning


He was NOT happy about being put down for one-month pictures. Most of the pictures necessitated a pacifier or else he was screaming. However, as soon as I picked him up, he was happy. This little boy loves his mommy!


Said pacifier was also useful for the outfit change that followed the photo session

And this is the face he makes when you take his pacifier away


He looks just like some pictures of me around that age in the last two pictures. I think it's mostly the hair.

Anyway, I promise to have a real update soon. I can't imagine what could possibly be keeping me too busy to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment