Saturday, February 26, 2011

Better Days, Normal Days

I haven't posted anything in a while in part because I had my first post-baby paper due last week (which I finished the night before, but at least I finished it!) and in part because nothing special has been going on. Last Thursday was a much better day than the week before. Even though I had parking issues yet again (though this time I wasn't worried about being towed at least) and even though I went to class with baby pee on my jeans and spit-up on my shirt, Ethan had fun playing with my friend Gillian while I was in class, and that's all that matters. He definitely missed his mommy though, as evidenced by his screaming in his car seat on the way home for the first time in a couple of months because he couldn't get to me and by his burrowing frantically into my chest after he fussed through playtime with Daddy.

No big plans for the weekend. We went this morning to Target to get some things and for their Dr. Seuss storytime event, but the rest of the day, I'm just going to be working on my next paper, making a big batch of pesto to freeze (I made tomato sauce yesterday), and finally making Ethan's first baby food to freeze for whenever we decide to start solids. Tomorrow will be church, laundry, and catching up on my cleaning since I got behind due to my paper this week. All in all, relaxing, normal, and wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment