Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas in Pictures

I'm almost a month late on this post, but better late than never! I will be able to explain my lack of blogging better after tomorrow. Now on to the pictures!

Not quite sleepy, but still not quite awake on Christmas morning.


These are all for me? What are they?


Hmmmm... well, this does look tasty.


What are you looking at, colorful box?


Now this is more like it!!!


Even though I'm still too little for it, and my feet don't touch the ground.


Cuddling with Mallie, the owner of O-CHA tea bar, when we stopped in Greenville, SC on the way down to Atlanta. Still a little too young for bubble tea!



With Mommy's family for Christmas dinner (on the 26th)


All dressed up for Christmas in "Montgomery" (held this year in Atlanta) and meeting my maternal great-grandmother for the first time.


Mommy's cousin's baby is 3.5 weeks younger. She thought I was cute and kept smiling at me. I was oblivious.


Posing with Uncle Madison, Mommy's brother


Posing with Uncle William, Mommy's brother


Posing with Uncle Nathan, Mommy's brother


Posing with Aunt Martha, Daddy's youngest sister

No comments:

Post a Comment