Saturday, July 30, 2011

Like a Fresh Coat of Virtual Paint

As those of you who don't read this blog on an RSS feed may have noticed, I made some changes to the blog last night. I figured since I write in it fairly frequently, I might as well spruce it up. And so, I finally got around to fashioning a header in GIMP. I also added some pages (currently only "About Us" is active) and made a button for this blog that you can steal on the right sidebar. It's nothing fancy, but it's perhaps better than the button for my pregnancy blog that I made just using Picasa.

Don't worry; I don't have plans on plaguing you with ads any time soon, but I do like that it gives the blog a more polished look, even if it's still just for family and friends. And it's also a guarantee that you'll see Ethan's smiling face no matter what post you're reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment