Saturday, April 21, 2012

Resolutions Update II

This post should have happened a month ago. One month ago, exactly, I met my next weight loss goal, my wedding weight. But I didn't have time to blog that night, and the next morning I was .2 above the goal weight so I decided to just wait until the next day or whenever I was back at my goal to blog. And then I got stuck. For the past month, I have yo-yo'ed back and forth between .2 and 1.2 above my next goal. It has been extremely frustrating. And thanks to the craziness of school work, I didn't have a chance to add back workouts or anything else that might help me get off the plateau. It was so frustrating, in fact, that I stopped weighing in.

So imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning and was .8 lbs. below my wedding weight! I met my goal, even if it was a mere 9 days before my goal time frame instead of 40 days. I honestly have no idea what did it. And now that my school year is wrapping up, I will soon be able to add back some workouts and put some more thought into lunches so maybe I won't get stuck again.

My next goal is 12.3 lbs. away and my time frame is by Ethan's 2nd birthday. So we'll see how it goes!

As far as my other resolutions, I'm still 100% on flossing, and meal-planning has become a crucial part of my weekly routine. It's been so nice to not have to scramble around for dinner, and I look forward to my next dental appointment! As far as the fun projects, I've had a lot of fun playtime with Ethan, but not so much actual projects or doing anything on my own. Most of my baby-free time has been spent doing school work or cleaning, so I'm hopeful I'll get back on track with this resolution now that the semester is over. I have several projects I'd like to complete; it's just about having the time to do them!

Speaking of schoolwork, I need to get back to my second-to-last paper, but I figured I should go ahead and blog about this in case I'm back up tomorrow and have to wait a whole additional month to update!

How are you keeping your resolutions? Do you even remember what they were?

No comments:

Post a Comment