Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tummy Time Developments!

On Thanksgiving, I glanced out of the kitchen while Ethan was having tummy time and saw him doing a mini push-up (propping his whole chest up with his arms) for the first time! When he gave us a repeat performance later that day, we were able to get some cute pictures, including the following:


The next day, we were able to Skype with my family, including all my brothers and my maternal grandmother. We decided to show off his new skill, and he decided to show off one of his own by rolling over for the first time! I was absolutely shocked, even though I knew he was getting close. Later that night, he did it again on the bed as soon as we put him on his tummy, so we knew it wasn't a fluke. This morning, he was in the mood to play after his first feeding since he'd slept an 8-hour stretch without stirring once. I got out a quilt and grabbed the Flip and was able to capture this:




He's growing up so fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment