Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mall Rat

Tuesday morning was just the day for play dates! Our neighbor was hosting another meet-up that we had planned on going to, but then my local babywearing group decided that Tuesday would be the day for a gathering closer to our house. Since I'd been one of the people helping to plan this, I decided to bail on the meet-up and head to the mall for the babywearing meeting, and I'm really glad I did!

Ethan woke up early from his nap so I was able to feed and change him before we left and we still were the first ones there! We met at the nearby mall's children's play area, and it was a lot of fun. Ethan enjoyed crawling up to the other babies and mamas and attempting to play on some of the equipment. His favorite was a turtle that was the perfect size for him to play on.


Please excuse the crappy iPod pics. It's all I had with me.

Two of the other members brought ring slings for me to try, and I liked them a lot, so that's being added to my ever-growing babywearing stash wish list. Ethan cooperated much better with being worn this time and remained a happy baby for the entire hour and a half we were there! Here are some more (edited for anonymity) pictures of our gathering:

No comments:

Post a Comment