Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's been a wonderful day! Ethan slept late, we opened presents, and then Ethan played all day. He was so excited with his new toys that he couldn't quite settle down for a morning nap, so he got lots of good playing in! I finished cleaning the house, cooked dinner, and even had some time left over to play with my new toys: a new sewing machine and a Cricut. It was a very crafty Christmas for me! I don't have enough time to do too much detail, so I'll leave you with a couple of videos and pictures. Unfortunately we didn't get any good pictures of Ethan's favorite present: a Radio Flyer Sport Coupe from Grandmama and Grandpapa. Since it was too big to wrap, we made the mistake of just putting it under the tree. Yeah, Ethan wanted nothing to do with opening presents because he just wanted to play in his new car! We did get some video, though, so I'll try to post one or two later.

We set up the tree and presents on Christmas Eve after Ethan went to bed, so he was quite surprised when he came downstairs this morning:








Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment