Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Upcoming Posts"

Note that "Blog more regularly" didn't make my resolutions list. A common phrase on here is "in an upcoming post." And sometimes those posts don't get written. We've been quite busy here with the holidays and just returned yesterday after a week and a half visiting family. Plus, my classes start back on Wednesday (ugh!), so I have a lot to get done beforehand. Last night was spent unpacking, etc., and tonight will be spent going through pictures, so without enough time for a real post, I leave you with a list of (sometimes long overdue) upcoming posts so you can hold me accountable.

- Pictorial tutorial for DIY longies (I may wait until I make another pair now that I can use my new sewing machine!)
- Summary of grandparent visits in early December (I'm still trying to get pictures from my in-laws' visit, but for some reason my computer refuses to copy them over)
- Breastfeeding a toddler: the logistics
- Summary of Christmas family visit
- Launching a new babywearing series

Anything else I've promised and forgotten about? Anything else you want to learn more about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment